Last Updated on 01/01/2016
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Sites for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial) without our prior written consent;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Sites;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- use the material provider herein for unlawful purposes; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You are responsible for actions taken using your account on the Sites. Protect your username and password accordingly.
The materials on the Sites are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Sites or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to the Sites.
Also American Loan Masters Inc. is not responsible for typographical or photographical errors. The price quoted on the products does not include any Sales Tax, DMV License & Registration Fees, California Tire Fees, Documentation Fees, Destination Charges & Finance Charges if any applicable. Please call and ask to speak to a sales representative to verify any information from any advertisement before you make any purchase or stop by the business. Financing is Available through multiple banks, finance companies or credit unions.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages (special, consequential or otherwise) for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Sites, even if we, or one of our authorized representatives has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
We will make our best effort to ensure that materials on the Sites are accurate. However, the materials appearing on the Sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on the Sites is accurate, complete, or current.
We may make changes to the materials contained on the Sites at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update such materials.
The Sites contain links to external sites. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Sites and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of such linked site. Use of any such linked site is at the visitor’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to any of the Sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, County of Kern without regard to its conflict of law provisions.